What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 Shark Pool Suicide -- Week 2 (1 Viewer)

SpiFF said:
W01: New England over BuffaloW02: Baltimore over OaklandNice job AhrnCityPahnder. Thanks a lot for running this.May I have a suggestion? In your list "People still in and needed to apply", is it possible to add a list of teams already picked by each user? Maybe after week 4 or 5, it will be useful to everyone still in the contest to avoid picking the same team twice... If this is not too much work for you...Example (after week 2):Spiff : NE,BALMarty : ARI,DENetc.Thank you again!
If I can get a clean way to get an tab delimited excel file to display cleanly using the CODE function, I can try it. If it won't display well, :ptts:

RoarinSonoran said:
Can I still get in on this? :prettyplease: I somehow missed the start of this :ptts: , but I did pick Arizona on ESPN's Eliminator game (I can provide a link if you wish).TIA
Sorry. Link for signup was on page one of the sharkpool for the entire week preceeding kickoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpiFF said:
May I have a suggestion? In your list "People still in and needed to apply", is it possible to add a list of teams already picked by each user? Maybe after week 4 or 5, it will be useful to everyone still in the contest to avoid picking the same team twice... If this is not too much work for you...Thank you again!
If I can get a clean way to get an tab delimited excel file to display cleanly using the CODE function, I can try it. If it won't display well, :ptts:
Okay, I'm very satisfied with your answer.Thank you again.

Week 1: New England (whew!)

Week 2: Baltimore

As much as I would like to take Chicago or Seattle, they seem like trap games. And hopefully I can save Indy for another week. Come on Ravens!

Users who are viewing this thread