What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Rams at Lions (-3, 51.5), SNF Wild Card Weekend Game #5** (5 Viewers)

I didn't even see the Rams WR on the last Stafford throw until after the ball was deflected away, i thought it was an interception, that DB was on Puka like white on rice

Nice shirt grab preventing him from going up earlier to catch it

Refs oblivious
That one had to be intentionally so. There’s simply no excuse for missing a stretched jersey.

I’ve seen a lot of interviews with a lot of refs over the years. Time and again, they describe the stretched jersey as the single easiest call to make.

I would just ram Monty and Gibbs at them, try and drain the clock, maybe set up a Goff pass to La Porta if he can get wide open and it's safe but I would try and lean on those 2 RBs

I mean compared to the other missed calls it was light, but they definitely could have called a hold for the jersey grab and yanking him down.

I didn't even see the Rams WR on the last Stafford throw until after the ball was deflected away, i thought it was an interception, that DB was on Puka like white on rice
He was pulling that shirt like a senior dating a sophomore.
I try to not allow the Refs to ruin things so I was just describing what I saw but since everyone says it was DPI, it makes more sense what I saw

Tough to watch that hit on Higbee.. Glad to see he walked off and hope no damage.
No doubt it's a torn ligament. Rotten dirty hit.
Where is he supposed to hit him instead? Can’t hit high and risk an accidental head shot. So….where?
Seriously he launched himself into his knee.

Like a missile......that ends careers.

Wrap up tackle anyone?

Come on man....dirty hit....not even a tackle.

You don't know the difference?????

Users who are viewing this thread