What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Dolphins at Defending World Champion Kansas City Chiefs (+3.5, 44) - Yep We Are Cuttin’ Glass Over Here Today! *** (1 Viewer)

Dolphins defense isn't awful tonight, even with some pathetic tackling efforts. Especially with so many players out, they have been impressive.

Dolphins offense is MIA however.
Yeah their run D has really improved since the 1Q. And pass D has made some plays, but KC seems to be able to get that pass to Rice or Kelce, or a scramble by Mahomes, on third down to extend drives

Almost feels like McDaniel is running the ball because he feels Tua don't have it. Gotta let it rip man.
What do you do with that guy. Not bad enough to get rid of but holy crap is he limited.
He did just lead the NFL in passing yards so thats good. It's not like they have to transform Uncle Rico. Very limited for sure. They need the greatest offensive line of all time and all will be good. Oh. Home playoff games also. Ha ha

Dolphins defense isn't awful tonight, even with some pathetic tackling efforts. Especially with so many players out, they have been impressive.

Dolphins offense is MIA however.
Yeah their run D has really improved since the 1Q. And pass D has made some plays, but KC seems to be able to get that pass to Rice or Kelce, or a scramble by Mahomes, on third down to extend drives
I’ve been impressed with what MIA has been able to do without so many starters.

Mahomes still carving them apart. And he should have another TD, and a few more receptions that were dropped.

That was a career ending type hit low
Jones was tripping into him, think that's a bit much with the term "career" but if it makes you feel better, do it!
I love Mahomes, hate to see him get injured so I'm not making light of it but career ending? C'mon now
Not implying it was all on the defender as he was stumbling into him, and yes maybe career ending is the extreme. At the very least if his legs were planted that was a season ender.

Almost feels like McDaniel is running the ball because he feels Tua don't have it. Gotta let it rip man.
What do you do with that guy. Not bad enough to get rid of but holy crap is he limited.
Think about this when we discuss extending Baker Mayfield
-I have never heard anyone in the media this year compare Baker to Tua and for good reason, however...now you understand what it's like to wheel out a "Pro Bowl" Quarterback and feel like you have no chance, I never felt that when we had Marino, maybe I was naive as a kid and teenager

He did just lead the NFL in passing yards so thats good. It's not like they have to transform Uncle Rico. Very limited for sure. They need the greatest offensive line of all time and all will be good. Oh. Home playoff games also. Ha ha
Also one big hit and the concussion crisis could rear its ugly head again.

We’ve seen enough. He ain’t it. Back to the drawing board.
Skylar has looked great in 2 preseasons, aside from a bad quarter vs the Texans. He almost beat BUF, even with a couple of key drops, a huge one by Waddle, plays coming in late resulting in penalties, etc. He extends plays. That's the alternative to Tua.

-I have never heard anyone in the media this year compare Baker to Tua and for good reason, however...now you understand what it's like to wheel out a "Pro Bowl" Quarterback and feel like you have no chance, I never felt that when we had Marino, maybe I was naive as a kid and teenager
You weren't naive. Marino was one of the greatest QBs of all time. If he was drafted by Niners he would have 6 super bowl rings in that offense. It's gonna be a long off season of reading articles called "Tua is a bad QB." Smh

I wasn't going to watch this game, due to the Peacock crap and all. Then my son-in-law logged us on to his account so we could watch. These close up shots of Andy Reid's snot frozen mustache are making me want to walk over and slap him.

Yes but the Bucs had no choice this year. And unless they move up in the draft they don’t have one next year too.

While many think Wilkins might not have hit him hard, ball was long gone and he shouldn't touch him
I don't agree with the Refs and the way they call the flags but you know the deck is stacked against you Wilkins
Not a smart play

McDaniels running around like he's finally mad, he hasn't shown much of that this season...guess 4th Q down 2 TDs, time to yell and scream

Users who are viewing this thread