What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 Chargers Thread **** (1 Viewer)

Hot new rumor is the Chargers will trade a first and some other high pick (1st to 3rd rounder likely) to the Lions for Stafford. Realizing that nearly everyone hates just about every option out there for the Chargers at QB, I'll be bold and ask what you guys think.
Stafford outdoors? Wasn't his stats about 10 percentage points less for completions? 59% ish. Not too crazy about that. But I always thought he was a gamer like Rivers. Just without the better stats and without the tougher luck. IDK...not a first rounder for me but I could be wrong. Stafford could really use a change of scenery, but then why not just keep Rivers?  

Also- I forgot to not care either way. lol . LA 's problem now is the battle cry in San Diego especially now with Rivers gone. 

Stafford outdoors? Wasn't his stats about 10 percentage points less for completions? 59% ish. Not too crazy about that. But I always thought he was a gamer like Rivers. Just without the better stats and without the tougher luck. IDK...not a first rounder for me but I could be wrong. Stafford could really use a change of scenery, but then why not just keep Rivers?  
isnt the new stadium kinda like a dome?

Hot new rumor is the Chargers will trade a first and some other high pick (1st to 3rd rounder likely) to the Lions for Stafford. Realizing that nearly everyone hates just about every option out there for the Chargers at QB, I'll be bold and ask what you guys think.
Doesn't seem like Telesco's style to trade away high picks for an expensive veteran.

Stafford also doesn't seem like a fit for the type of QB Lynn is perceived to want. I know Stafford is more athletic than Rivers, but I don't know that anyone would characterize him as mobile.

Going this route is safer than drafting a QB, but it also has a lower ceiling. Stafford is average to above average in today's NFL. There is no reason to think he will ever break into the top tier of NFL QBs.

Not suggesting anyone here likes the idea of Tyrod as the starter, and I still don't think he was an awful QB in Buffalo, but I'm starting to think that heading into 2020 pinning all hopes on TT is a dumber and dumber idea. In almost every year previous to this, acquiring an upgrade at the QB was nearly impossible. Teams are rarely interested in parting with them, even at a king's ransom. That's why teams without them are forced to gamble at the top of the first round by drafting one and crossing their fingers. A team like the Chargers would be forced into a situation like this (not that they were exactly forced this time around), and they might be stuck with a "bridge" guy like Tyrod and hope for the best.

This year clearly isn't like that though. Although early-pick QBs are still a crapshoot, at least most of them are ready or nearly ready to start as rookies. We've seen a ridiculous number of QBs become UFAs or RFAs - some as grizzled veterans (Brees, Brady) and guys in their prime (Dak, Winston, Tannehill, Bridgewater). Lots of teams look like they are interested in trading their starters away too (Newton, Carr, Stafford, Dalton).

The Chargers don't need to head into 2020 relying on Tyrod to have the best year of his career. There is seemingly a goldmine of better options (including bringing back Rivers) out there.

Not suggesting anyone here likes the idea of Tyrod as the starter, and I still don't think he was an awful QB in Buffalo, but I'm starting to think that heading into 2020 pinning all hopes on TT is a dumber and dumber idea. In almost every year previous to this, acquiring an upgrade at the QB was nearly impossible. Teams are rarely interested in parting with them, even at a king's ransom. That's why teams without them are forced to gamble at the top of the first round by drafting one and crossing their fingers. A team like the Chargers would be forced into a situation like this (not that they were exactly forced this time around), and they might be stuck with a "bridge" guy like Tyrod and hope for the best.

This year clearly isn't like that though. Although early-pick QBs are still a crapshoot, at least most of them are ready or nearly ready to start as rookies. We've seen a ridiculous number of QBs become UFAs or RFAs - some as grizzled veterans (Brees, Brady) and guys in their prime (Dak, Winston, Tannehill, Bridgewater). Lots of teams look like they are interested in trading their starters away too (Newton, Carr, Stafford, Dalton).

The Chargers don't need to head into 2020 relying on Tyrod to have the best year of his career. There is seemingly a goldmine of better options (including bringing back Rivers) out there.
I don't think there are as many real options as it seems. I would rule these guys out for the Chargers:

• Brees - has said he will either play in NO or retire
  • Brady - still expect him to return to NE; more importantly, I really don't think he makes any sense for the Chargers
  • Dak - IMO will not reach UFA (will re-sign or get tagged)
  • Tannehill - IMO will not reach UFA (will re-sign or get tagged)
  • Rivers - he and team announced he won't be back
If I were the Chargers, I would also eliminate these guys:

• Bridgewater - JAG, not a real QBOTF IMO
  • Dalton - JAG, not a real QBOTF IMO, would require giving up assets in a trade
  • Winston - cannot see the Chargers parting with Rivers and signing a guy who had 50% more turnovers
  • Newton - not a real QBOTF IMO, doesn't seem like a good culture fit, would require giving up assets in a trade
  • Brissett - you didn't mention him, but it seems possible he will get released if Rivers or another vet QB signs with the Colts; but he is a JAG, and not a real QBOTF IMO
That leaves only a few choices:

1. Carr - doesn't really seem like a fit for what Lynn wants; if Gruden doesn't want him, not sure the Chargers should
  2. Stafford - see my earlier post
  3. Tyrod - not a real QBOTF IMO, but Lynn may have a man crush on him; on the other hand, a subpar season in season 1 in the new stadium might get Telesco and/or Lynn fired
  4. Draft a QB at #6 - possible high ceiling, possible low floor (bust)
I think they will ultimately go with #4. It is the choice with the greatest upside out of all of those listed. It is also probably the safest choice in terms of Telesco/Lynn job security, since expectations for Tyrod/rookie at QB will be very low.

This is not to say that my opinions reflect those of the Chargers' decision-makers. They could certainly go for one of the names in that second group that I would rule out.

doesn't really seem like a fit for what Lynn wants
I have to ask - what kind of QB do you think Lynn wants?

Obviously one that will win, but what attributes is he concerned with?
- Pocket passer or scrambler?
- Game manager or gunslinger?
- Cannon or pea shooter for an arm?

I have to ask - what kind of QB do you think Lynn wants?

Obviously one that will win, but what attributes is he concerned with?
- Pocket passer or scrambler?
- Game manager or gunslinger?
- Cannon or pea shooter for an arm?
He wants a mobile QB who doesn’t turn the ball over. It’s not a secret, he has talked openly about his belief that today’s NFL requires QBs to be mobile and about hating turnovers.

He wants Tyrod, and that’s why they signed him last year. I’m sure he would prefer a better version, like Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, Wilson, Rodgers, but with none of them available to him, I think he is happy enough with Tyrod. 

He wants a mobile QB who doesn’t turn the ball over. It’s not a secret, he has talked openly about his belief that today’s NFL requires QBs to be mobile and about hating turnovers.

He wants Tyrod, and that’s why they signed him last year. I’m sure he would prefer a better version, like Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, Wilson, Rodgers, but with none of them available to him, I think he is happy enough with Tyrod. 
This is kinda what I expected you to say.  If you take Tyrod's career stats and turn them into a season of 570 pass attempts, you'd have:

351/570 for 4002 yards, 23 TD, 8 INT

I think Lynn would be pleased with that.

This is kinda what I expected you to say.  If you take Tyrod's career stats and turn them into a season of 570 pass attempts, you'd have:

351/570 for 4002 yards, 23 TD, 8 INT

I think Lynn would be pleased with that.
I don’t think Tyrod’s numbers can scale like that. One of the reasons his career numbers are what they are is because he has never had a season with more than 436 pass attempts. His 2015 season is also an outlier for him that skews the numbers somewhat. 

But, yes, Lynn would probably be happy with that, provided he also had a running game and defense strong enough to win games with it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think Tyrod’s numbers can scale like that. One of the reasons his career numbers are what they are is because he has never had a season with more than 436 pass attempts. His 2015 season is also an outlier for him that skews the numbers somewhat. 

But, yes, Lynn would probably be happy with that, provided he also had a running game and defense strong enough to overcome having one of the bottom few passing games in the league. 
Of course I just extrapolated out to 570 attempts and filled in the rest, but those numbers wouldn't be bottom few.  They would be right in the middle, but the INT's would be quite the improvement.  I don't think Lynn wants Tyrod to have 600+ attempts, but their running game wasn't anything to write home about last year.

Tyrod Taylor has quarterbacked in some really tough situations. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he'd be a lot better if he had a decent offensive line and good receiving options. Unfortunately, we're unlikely to find out how he'd do behind a decent offensive line.

If I were the Chargers, I would trade the #6 pick for as much future draft capital as I could get. (Otherwise, pairing Isaiah Simmons with Derwin James would be pretty sweet.)

Then I would use that future draft capital to try to get Trevor Lawrence in 2021. He's pretty clearly a better prospect than Justin Herbert, IMO.

In the meantime, I'm happy to go with Taylor and Stick for a year. If one of them ends up being great, awesome. If they are terrible, that makes it easier to get Lawrence.

Tyrod Taylor has quarterbacked in some really tough situations. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he'd be a lot better if he had a decent offensive line and good receiving options. Unfortunately, we're unlikely to find out how he'd do behind a decent offensive line.

If I were the Chargers, I would trade the #6 pick for as much future draft capital as I could get. (Otherwise, pairing Isaiah Simmons with Derwin James would be pretty sweet.)

Then I would use that future draft capital to try to get Trevor Lawrence in 2021. He's pretty clearly a better prospect than Justin Herbert, IMO.

In the meantime, I'm happy to go with Taylor and Stick for a year. If one of them ends up being great, awesome. If they are terrible, that makes it easier to get Lawrence.
The Bolters in a nut shell. Good luck. 

I can see the argument for waiting on QBOTF. But I really don't get the love for Simmons at all (for the Chargers).

If the Chargers don't take a QB at #6 and stay at that pick, they absolutely need to draft a lineman. Either OL or IDL... and given the players likely to be available at #6, almost certainly OT. QB, OL, and IDL are the weakest groups on the team by far. Simmons doesn't address those weaknesses, and IMO that makes him a luxury the Chargers cannot afford. IMO drafting him would be a terrible decision, and I don't at all get why there are Chargers fans advocating for him.

I can see the argument for waiting on QBOTF. But I really don't get the love for Simmons at all (for the Chargers).

If the Chargers don't take a QB at #6 and stay at that pick, they absolutely need to draft a lineman. Either OL or IDL... and given the players likely to be available at #6, almost certainly OT. QB, OL, and IDL are the weakest groups on the team by far. Simmons doesn't address those weaknesses, and IMO that makes him a luxury the Chargers cannot afford. IMO drafting him would be a terrible decision, and I don't at all get why there are Chargers fans advocating for him.
Sometimes it's okay to take Michael Jordan over Sam Bowie even if center is a bigger need than guard.

Glad to see the chargers didn't land Brady.  

Bulaga should help this year. He is old but he was solid last year.  

Still have a huge hole at left tackle though.  They should probably have the 1st choice at any tackle in the draft.  Wirfs or Wills?

DanFouts said:
Shoring up the R side of the O-line...they gonna trade up and get Tua....
I would be okay with that.  It would probably cost too much though. Also doesn't seem like their style to go all in with such a risky move 

Tyrod Taylor is better than the average fan thinks.  I've been a fan since his college days.  The guy has had little chance for success.  He's a true leader, unfortunately with an arm that isn't quite strong enough for all the NFL throws.  He was pretty good in BUF, considering how awful the team was.  Then he made a bad decision to sign w CLE the same year they took Baker.   My guess is it is about to happen to him again.  LAC stays put, and drafts either Hebert or Tua.  Paving the way for Tyrod to spend 8-16 games behind a bad OL, grooming his successor yet again.

Tyrod Taylor is better than the average fan thinks.  I've been a fan since his college days.  The guy has had little chance for success.  He's a true leader, unfortunately with an arm that isn't quite strong enough for all the NFL throws.  He was pretty good in BUF, considering how awful the team was.  Then he made a bad decision to sign w CLE the same year they took Baker.   My guess is it is about to happen to him again.  LAC stays put, and drafts either Hebert or Tua.  Paving the way for Tyrod to spend 8-16 games behind a bad OL, grooming his successor yet again.
Disagree completely.

1. He didn't make a decision to sign with CLE. BUF traded him to CLE for a 3rd round pick.
  2. That was after BUF briefly benched him during the season for Nathan Peterman, who is not a NFL-caliber QB.
  3. Then he was awful in his brief time starting in CLE.
  4. Then he was an unrestricted free agent, and no team showed interest in him as a starter. It's hard to know if there were even any teams other than the Chargers who were interested in him as a backup. The Chargers were interested because Anthony Lynn is their head coach and had been with Tyrod for a couple seasons in BUF.
These things say a lot IMO. I also posted more stuff on page 7 of this thread a while back.

I posted this last Sunday, before free agency got started: Thoughts on Chargers 2020 Roster and Cap Space as of 3/15

Here is an excerpt:

Looking back at that needs list, I assumed all of them other than QBOTF, RT, and CB were addressed in the draft. I think the Chargers should address RT and CB with veteran external free agents. I also think that, even though I assumed they will draft an interior DL player, it would be good to also sign a high quality veteran. In fact, I think they should go after high quality, expensive players at each of those 3 positions. For example:

1. RT Bulaga - He is 30. Spotrac estimates his market value at 3 years for approximately $33M. I assume his first year cap hit might be $9M.
  2. IDL Linval Joseph - He is 31 and made $9.4M last season. I assume he would sign for 4 years, $45M, where the team would structure the 4th year as an easy out. I assume his first year cap hit might be $9M.
  3. CB Chris Harris - He is 30. Spotrac estimates his market value at 3 years for approximately $33M. I assume his first year cap hit might be $9M. Not only would it be great to sign a player of Harris's caliber, it would be extra special to sign him away from the Broncos.
Not only did Telesco sign all three of these players, he signed Joseph and Harris for fewer years and lower amounts than I had expected. :thumbup:  

Other than the Rivers decision, I think Telesco is having his best offseason so far. Thoughts on his most significant moves:

• Rivers – bad move IMO, but I understand it, and it also may have been just as much Rivers’ decision as the team’s
  • Ekeler – good move
  • Okung – good move, assuming they solve LT (note: none of Scott, Pipkins, Tevi are an appropriate solution)
  • Mebane – good move, even if a year late
  • Davis – good move
  • Perryman – bad move IMO, but may feel better about it once contract terms are known
  • Henry – good move, and assume a long term contract is coming
  • Bulaga - good move
  • Joseph - good move
  • Harris - good move
Still more to do, listed in rough order of priority IMO:

1. Bosa extension
  2. QBOTF
  3. LT
  4. Extend Allen?
  5. Extend Ingram?
  6. RB depth – only Ekeler, Jackson, and Pope currently signed for 2020
  7. LB depth - viewing Nwosu as an edge player more than a LB, the team has Perryman, White, Tranquill, and Egbule; Egbule is unproven, and Perryman and White have had trouble staying healthy
  8. WR3 – less important with Rivers gone, since IMO pass attempts will be down and can go primarily to the top 4 targets (Allen, Henry, Ekeler, Williams)
  9. TE depth – unless Stephen Anderson and/or Vollert are the answer
The contract stuff should be easy, and I assume it will get done. It should be imperative to avoid the possibility of Bosa (and Allen?) holding out.

All of the stuff near the bottom of my list should be addressable in the draft without necessarily requiring high draft capital.

The #6 pick could be used on either QBOTF or LT, so it could be the answer for one of those to get addressed. I have come around to thinking that, assuming the Chargers have a high grade on him, they should attempt to trade up to draft Tua. That will burn draft capital, but that needs list above is not that bad. And if Tua is the QBOTF, it arguably lessens the importance of LT.

They also could sign a veteran free agent LT. I don't think it is a strong market at this point, though. I think they should have around $12M or so in available 2020 cap space at this point.

Thoughts?

All I got to add on Tyrod is if they really plan on going with him as the starting QB next year, and you find yourself at a Charger game, you can explain to the empty seat next to you why it makes sense.

They have now put themselves in a position were they must get a QB in round one and that could get risky if they stand pat at 6.

Still more to do, listed in rough order of priority IMO:

1. Bosa extension
  2. QBOTF
  3. LT
  4. Extend Allen?
  5. Extend Ingram?
  6. RB depth – only Ekeler, Jackson, and Pope currently signed for 2020
  7. LB depth - viewing Nwosu as an edge player more than a LB, the team has Perryman, White, Tranquill, and Egbule; Egbule is unproven, and Perryman and White have had trouble staying healthy
  8. WR3 – less important with Rivers gone, since IMO pass attempts will be down and can go primarily to the top 4 targets (Allen, Henry, Ekeler, Williams)
  9. TE depth – unless Stephen Anderson and/or Vollert are the answer
The contract stuff should be easy, and I assume it will get done. It should be imperative to avoid the possibility of Bosa (and Allen?) holding out.

All of the stuff near the bottom of my list should be addressable in the draft without necessarily requiring high draft capital.

The #6 pick could be used on either QBOTF or LT, so it could be the answer for one of those to get addressed. I have come around to thinking that, assuming the Chargers have a high grade on him, they should attempt to trade up to draft Tua. That will burn draft capital, but that needs list above is not that bad. And if Tua is the QBOTF, it arguably lessens the importance of LT.

They also could sign a veteran free agent LT. I don't think it is a strong market at this point, though. I think they should have around $12M or so in available 2020 cap space at this point.

Thoughts?
Totally agree with almost all of this. I am torn on Allen though.  I would love to see him always a Charger but I have concerns about him long term.  Tough as nails and plays though anything that he can but he'll be 29 when current contract expires.  I wonder if all these nicks he plays through will catch up to him. 

Disagree completely.

1. He didn't make a decision to sign with CLE. BUF traded him to CLE for a 3rd round pick.
  2. That was after BUF briefly benched him during the season for Nathan Peterman, who is not a NFL-caliber QB.
  3. Then he was awful in his brief time starting in CLE.
  4. Then he was an unrestricted free agent, and no team showed interest in him as a starter. It's hard to know if there were even any teams other than the Chargers who were interested in him as a backup. The Chargers were interested because Anthony Lynn is their head coach and had been with Tyrod for a couple seasons in BUF.
These things say a lot IMO. I also posted more stuff on page 7 of this thread a while back.
1. I stand corrected on 1.  Forgot about that.

2.  And didn't Peterman throw 5 INTs that game?  So they quickly went back to Taylor who made them 8-8 that year I believe.

3.  He was average indeed.  That's kind of the point.  He can get you to 8-8.  It's not that awful considering they were 5-11 last year

4.  How do you know no team showed interest?   That's a big leap.  Maybe LAC was the best fit for him personally.  Rivers being older than King Tut and a former coach there.

Look, he's no more than a stop gap.  But to think LAC can't be competitive with him is incorrect IMO. 

2.  And didn't Peterman throw 5 INTs that game?  So they quickly went back to Taylor who made them 8-8 that year I believe.
The point is that they benched him for a guy who threw 5 interceptions in his first start and probably will never start another NFL game...

3.  He was average indeed.  That's kind of the point.  He can get you to 8-8.  It's not that awful considering they were 5-11 last year
He was not average. His passer rating was 64.5. That is horrid performance.

4.  How do you know no team showed interest?   That's a big leap.  Maybe LAC was the best fit for him personally.  Rivers being older than King Tut and a former coach there.
You are right that I don't know for sure. But I think it is reasonable to assume that he would have taken another offer if it was a starting job. The money almost certainly would have been much higher. I'm comfortable with my viewpoint on this and will agree to disagree with you if you don't agree.

Look, he's no more than a stop gap.  But to think LAC can't be competitive with him is incorrect IMO. 
I guess it depends on how one defines "competitive". Can they get to 8-8? Maybe. I mean, they have an absolute killer defense if everyone stays healthy (though that has been a problem for the Chargers for years). But if Tyrod is the QB all season, I expect the Chargers offense will be near the bottom of the NFL. :shrug:  

Speaking of that killer defense. If we can assume good health:

• Joseph is immediately the best interior DL the Chargers have had since Jamal Williams. This enables Tillery and Jones to be the #2/#3, which takes pressure off them. I would like to see the team draft another IDL or re-sign Square, who was quite good last season. This position group should be much better than last season and should no longer be a real weakness of the defense.
  • Bosa and Ingram are knowns. With Joseph added, plus possible improvement from Tillery, plus improved secondary play, they should be more effective.
  • Tranquill was a revelation last season. I assume he will play WLB with Perryman's re-signing. (At least for as long as Perryman can remain healthy.) A healthy Perryman at MLB on base/run downs with Tranquill at WLB is very strong. Lynn has said White will play SLB, but he has the capability to fill in at either WLB or MLB if needed. 
  • The secondary should be one of the few best in the NFL.

Assuming health, James should be back to All Pro form at SS.
  • Hayward is a known. Great LCB.
  • Apparently, King will move into the role previously played by Phillips - the dime LB role. He seems well suited for it.
  • Harris is a great slot corner, and should be an upgrade over King there.
  • Jenkins isn't great at FS, but he is good enough. Would like to see Adderley overtake him, unless...
  • ...Adderley takes the RCB position away from Davis.
  • Regardless, this is a great group that allows a lot of flexibility to DC Bradley.

Again, assuming good health, this should be a top 3 defense.

This is what I would do:

1st rd- trade down.  OL

2nd rd - Denzel Mims/Chase Claypool or trade down for Devin Duvernay

3rd- Jalen Hurts. if he isn't available there, yes, play Tyrod. Get the QB next year.   Clyde Edwards Helaire/AJ Dillon here.

Unwrittenlaw said:
This is what I would do:

1st rd- trade down.  OL

3rd- Jalen Hurts. if he isn't available there, yes, play Tyrod. Get the QB next year.   Clyde Edwards Helaire/AJ Dillon here.
Assuming they don't make any moves to get Tua trading down would be good as long as it's not too far.  I have a feeling those OT will go fast and I think that they really need one of those guys.  Wirfs just seems so solid to me.  Maybe not the huge upside but I can't imagine him being a bust. 

I'd love to see them get Hurts in 3rd but after the combine it seems like he will be gone by then.  2ND is too early.  Maybe they can trade back in 2nd. 

Unwrittenlaw said:
This is what I would do:

1st rd- trade down.  OL

besides ol....these moves are not good....they dont need wr....and hurts isnt an nfl qb imo.....and they dont need a rb either

well....a.new logo and unis are coming......sigh...half thought they might rebrand as the la dragons or something awful.....phil is gone so is melvin....hard to root for this team right now....

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
well....a.new logo and unis are coming......sigh...half thought they might rebrand as the la dragons or something awful.....phil is gone so is melvin....hard to root for this team right now....
I'm sure it's just tweaks....who knows, could be full time powder blues! 

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Don't forget, the spanos family is convinced the only reason they aren't beloved in la is because of the logo. From before day 1..... at that clipper game. It's still the story that best encapsulates the spanos organization.

Here's my suggestion for a new logo.... https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2RSDjzwmQjyy2bET-edYMCYgHFSulg30EcEEcofWZU4SmHzLNNLnVButsczJ6-xW4gOX5wVIubRDLh1nNGrPjN0TFgi6AWBBrp2G1a6RbA .... to represent a franchise run by a family struggling with dementia. Next move...... STOCKTON!

Thoughts on whether or not  they pursue Cam? He supposedly passed a physical, but who knows what that means. 

Sounds like he looking for a long term deal,  but what if no one bites? I would love to see him sign a "prove it" kind of deal. 

Nothing bores me more than the thought of Taylor as the starting QB.  It's like a guarantee for mediocrity. 

Thoughts on whether or not  they pursue Cam? He supposedly passed a physical, but who knows what that means. 

Sounds like he looking for a long term deal,  but what if no one bites? I would love to see him sign a "prove it" kind of deal. 

Nothing bores me more than the thought of Taylor as the starting QB.  It's like a guarantee for mediocrity. 
IMO it would be foolish. The only thing that really makes sense about moving on from Rivers is seeking a QBOTF. Cam is not that. Plus, he probably wants too much money.

IMO it would be foolish. The only thing that really makes sense about moving on from Rivers is seeking a QBOTF. Cam is not that. Plus, he probably wants too much money.
The team seems to agree with you.  If they end up going QB in round 1 then I agree it would be foolish to bring in Cam. But if they don't get a QB in round 1 then I think it would be foolish not to at least try to get him on an incentive laden "prove it" deal. 

IMO if Tua is there at #6, the Chargers should take him. If not, I think they should draft their highest graded LT.

If they don't get a LT at #6, I think Telesco should closely monitor the top LTs and be prepared to trade up into the late first round to take one if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread