What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Euro Soccer Survivor *** Title stays on the west coast! (2 Viewers)

Blend and SoulCurse oooooot. Looked like an easy week. Good amount of upsets and draws in the footy world.

Question from a noob, when the winter break starts for the three of the four leagues next month, will we carry on?

I tried to use the search function to find old threads to avoid this, yet here I am asking. :shrug:

Question from a noob, when the winter break starts for the three of the four leagues next month, will we carry on?

I tried to use the search function to find old threads to avoid this, yet here I am asking. :shrug:
IIRC, we had to get three picks in from Dec 8th to Jan 7th. Any weeks, as long as you got three picks in in separate weeks.

The Gator said:
The Gator, on 23 Nov 2015 - 10:46 AM, said:
drunken slob said:
drunken slob, on 23 Nov 2015 - 09:45 AM, said:Question from a noob, when the winter break starts for the three of the four leagues next month, will we carry on?

IIRC, we had to get three picks in from Dec 8th to Jan 7th. Any weeks, as long as you got three picks in in separate weeks.
Thank you

Ramsay Hunt Experience said:
I've already taken Crystal Palace this year. And I'd only be buying myself another week until I got slammed and forgot anyway.
Then take Sunderland and root for a Yedlin hat trick.

The Gator said:
drunken slob said:

I think we tossed that idea around, but settled on: picks are only due if there are at least 3 active leagues in a given week.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Gator said:
drunken slob said:

I think we tossed that idea around, but settled on: picks are only due if there are at least 3 active leagues in a given week.
We also have a break coming up for everyone except the epl, i think.
Correct, I think... I don't want to use a week with only 1 league active. We always delay the start of the season until we have 3 leagues going, and the same should be done for in-season, IMO. If we don't have 3 leagues going in a given week, the week is a bye-week.
After that post I suggested the larger window to pick from so we can keep making picks and no one commented. Then we stuck with Charv's initial ruling here. I don't care either way. Logistics of a larger window might be tricky?

taking Genoa over Carpi this week.

risky business... i have a feeling i am going to regret not going with Arsenal here...

muthafreaking carpi.

back against the wall, I will keep my Liverpool over citeh pick.

or Real Madrid over whoever this week.

Sunderland... riding a win streak and actually playing decently before the wins.

I've already picked RM- just saying.

Fop really taking Sunderland? Has to be the first time in the long storied history of this thing that people have picked opposite sides of the same game.

Users who are viewing this thread